Day 1: Arusha - Ngorongoro Crater
- Depart Arusha for Ngorongoro Crater
- Half-day game drive with lunch boxes.
- Ascend the crater rim to the Nainokanoka Masai Village.
- Drop off clients at Nainokanoka
- An evening walk to the Springs and the Olmoti Crater for observation of the wonderful Munge waterfalls.
- Dinner and overnight at the Nainokanoka Masai Village.
Day 2: Nainokanoka and Lambati Village
- After breakfast, begin walking down the Embulmbul Depression passing small craters - with lunch boxes.
- Dinner and overnight at Lambati Village. (6 hours walking)
Day 3: Lambati Village and Naiyobi Village
- Descend into the crater - with box lunches.
- Dinner and overnight at Naiyobi Village. (first view point of Mt. Oldonyo Lengai) (4 hours walking + 3 hours crater walk)
Day 4: Naiyobi Village and Oldonyo Lengai (Active Volcanic Mountain)
- After breakfast, climb Mt. Oldonyo Lengai (active volcanic mountain).
- Descend, walking through semi deserts and short grasses.
- Dinner and overnight at Mwongoni Village. (8 hours walking)
Day 5: Lake Natron
- After breakfast, walk to Lake Natron to see a variety of bird life and then to the waterfalls (swim under the waterfalls).
- Dinner and overnight at the Lake Natron campsite. (6 - 7 hours walking)
Day 6: Lake Natron - Arusha
- After breakfast, drive along the great rift valley rim and via Lake Natron
- Driving back to Arusha