Day 1: Arusha - Ngorongoro Crater
- Depart Arusha for Ngorongoro Crater
- Descend the Crater walls for Crater tour, game drive with lunch -boxes.
- Ascend for dinner and overnight at Simba Campsite.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater Rim and Nainokanoka Masai Village
- After an Early breakfast, proceed to Nainokanoka Masai village. á Set up camp and walk to the rim of the Olmoti Crater.
- Visit the spectacular Munge waterfalls. Water collecting in the crater flows down the falls and eventually runs into Lake Magadi in Ngorongoro Crater.
- Return to the camp for dinner and overnight. (3-4 hours walking)
Day 3: Nainokanoka Masai Village and Kamnana Village
- After breakfast, depart for Kamnana village.
- Walking through Embulmbul depression following the Masai cattle trails, which pass through forests and grasslands.
- Your overnight camp is set in the bush some distance from the village. (4 hours walking)
Day 4: Kamnana Village and Empakai Crater Rim
- Early departure after breakfast, following the path that leads through an open grassland area, a bush land area, and forests, gradually increasing altitude, arriving at the rim of the Empakai Crater.
- Camp is set on the rim before descending into the crater floor covered with dense equatorial forests, grass, and a volcanic lake.
- Dinner and Overnight on the crater rim. (2 hours walking)
Day 5: Empakai Crater Rim and Naiyobi Village
- After breakfast, depart for Naiyobi village circling the crater rim.
- Descending on the northwestern side. The evening is spent relaxing or visiting the village school.
- Dinner and Overnight at the acacia trees forest near the village. (6 hours walking)
Day 6: Naiyobi Village and Mwongoni Masai Village
- Depart in the morning after breakfast, following the dusty paths downhill and off the crater highlands to Mwongoni Masai village
- Dinner and Overnight at the edge of the village. (6-7 hours walking)
Day 7: Mwongoni Masai Village and Oldonyo Lengai
- After breakfast, leave in the morning to follow the winding path across bare volcanic rocks and dusty lava soil.
- Camp is set near the Ngare-Sero River where a swim in the clear running water is very refreshing.
- Early morning between 3:00 a.m. and 4:00 a.m. begin the trek to the Mt. Ol-Donyo Lengai summit (2878 m / 9440 ft). (8 hours walking)
Day 8: Oldonyo Lengai (Lake Natron) and Arusha
- Descend from the peak, back to the camp.
- Either brunch is served or with picnic lunches a tour of Lake Natron in a 4 wheele drive.
- Driving back to Arusha for overnight.